Saturday, January 25, 2014

'twas a very cold night

'Twas a very cold night, when all through our friends' minds, they thought it was a good idea to go to the ice castles.

The trendy boots were put on our feet with nonchalance,
in hopes that the snow would magically not seep through them: ignorance.

We waited in line all burrowed in our coats,
shivering and wondering what the word ice in ice castles connotes.

And Brett in his beanie and I in my mittens,
Stood there freezing until our toes were frostbitten.



And, I'm done with this lame attempt at a spin off of "Twas the Night Before Christmas."

The ice castles were cool, but they may have been even cooler if my feet weren't so cool, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, without further ado, here are some photos of us in which I look Asian at the ice castles everyone is raving about.


Ones with flash:









Ones without flash:






Which ones do you think are cooler?

Actually, they are pretty cool, but you should bring a parka and snow shoes and who knows, maybe even a blanket of bear skins.

**All photo cred to Lindsay. She just started at Goldman Sachs this week and she rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment