Thursday, November 21, 2013

recently


-I've been adoring the first grandchild in the McCloskey clan!
-I've been listening to the Black Swan Soundtrack at work. It's pretty amazing. It's just the right amount of beauty and darkness. 
Three of my favorites from it (listen to them!):
The New Season

A Swan Song (for Nina). I really want to learn how to play this on the piano.

Perfection.

-I taught my Relief Society a yoga class and it was pretty great.
-I've been contemplating the meaning of life and what I want to do with my career since I have a very possible chance of working in New York City starting in the summer (more on that to come). 
-I ran 5 miles without stopping and felt awesome the whole time. Personal triumph for me. 
-I had a Taco Bell picnic in my living room with my lover.

That's all. I need to sleep. 
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment