Saturday, July 13, 2013

el cuatro de julio

El cuatro de julio fue muy divertido. Nos lo pasamos muy bien.

I really need to work on my Spanish skills. Slow deterioration.

Our 4th of July was great. We woke up late and explored downtown Dville. Then we celebrated America with some fine Taco Bell.

We headed over to the Greenbomb's residence for a pool party and pig out (Brett and I moved to another house a few weeks ago). The pool was amazing since it's solar heated . . . so warm.

We enjoyed delightful company, especially when the Romriells took a picture of themselves on my phone.



Brett says he looks like a ghost in this picture. I say he's the handsomest ghost the world ever did see.

After we stuffed ourselves silly, we participated in the Greenbomb annual baseball game. 


You swing that bat!

You run to that base!


Naturally I ran away from the ball as it came my way in the outfield.

That night we watched fireworks on TV like true tired people.

I hope you had a happy 4th! More updates about life to come.

1 comment:

  1. we should save the unasked for selfies for when i am wearing makeup.

    ReplyDelete