Wednesday, June 5, 2013

since


Since Brett and I moved to Dville I have:

-Made a yummy salad dinner for the Greenbomb family
-Hiked a mountain with Brett and got my shoulders terribly sunburned
-Found numerous spiders in my room and in my shower . . . yuck
-Swam in the Greenbomb pool
-Celebrated my handsome husband's 26th birthday with a trip to Nordstrom, CPK, and witnessing the spectacle of Fast and Furious 6
-Driven Brett to BART every morning since he started his internship with Union Bank
-Eaten Vietnamese Pho soup for the first time
-Job hunting at its finest
-Seen a French film in SF with old lady boobs in it
-Played with cute kids including Teddy and Mimi
-Played with adult friends

And all the normal living stuff too.

So very much has happened since I last posted--wow. I will have to update one week at a time most likely. But, a preview: it includes San Diego, two weddings, Washington D.C. and a road trip through the night.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. i had a pet spider in my shower for a few months. his name was jack. i didn't bother him and he didn't bother me. i think spiders love our house cause we always leave out food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is camille by the way!

    ReplyDelete