Tuesday, May 7, 2013

celebrations

The days after graduation were filled with many festivities.

We went to the tulip festival.




And for my grandparent's 50th anniversary party, we had an Italian chef come over and teach us how to make authentic Italian food. Then we had the most amazing four course meal I have ever had. 


Teaching us how to make risotto. Roberto was a chef in Rome for 30 years before he converted to the LDS church and moved out to Utah. He had a heavy Italian accent and it was awesome.


Appetizers. This picture absolutely does not do them justice.


The third course with my lover.



My adorable Grammy and Grandpa holding pictures of all of their posterity. They are great grandparents. I am so fortunate to have the family that I do.


Nowadays I'm working on an internship and preparing to go to San Diego for Bri's wedding! I leave on Friday and I'm superduper thrilled.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment