Wednesday, April 17, 2013

stuff


-I dyed my hair a dark red/purple/brown on Sunday. By myself. I will never get my hair dyed at a salon every again.

-I am praying for Boston right now. There has been so much violence lately. But, in these times, the good of humanity always outweighs the evil. I was touched by the stories of people running to help instead of away from the explosions and Bostonians offering their homes as places to stay and runners running an extra two miles after the race to the hospital to donate blood to help the victims. Good will always always prevail.

-The last day of class for my undergraduate career was yesterday. I still haven't realized that I'm graduating. My years at BYU have been some of the best of my life. 

-I have one and a half million things to do before I graduate. But when that day comes, and it will come, I will shout and be merry.

-I am going to San Diego on Monday for just a little more than 24 hours and I'm so excited. 

-I ate pizza and McDonald's ice cream yesterday and top ramen today. I am recommitting myself to eating healthy . . . once school is over.

-I have the sleeping cycle of a vampire. I have been getting most everything done in the wee hours of the morning and taking four hour naps in the middle of the day. 

That's all.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!


1 comment: