Tuesday, April 2, 2013

my wants in my future house

Vintage vanity:


Spanish tile stairs:


Grandfather clock:


Turquoise kitchen:


Library with floor to ceiling bookshelves:


Wall of windows overlooking nature:


High ceilings and exposed wooden beams:


White walls with colorful modern art:


Stone and moss driveway:


Playroom for the kids:


Vines on the back of the house:


Brightly painted door:


Garden with a big variety of flowers:


Four poster bed:


Infinity pool preferably looking over a beautiful vista:



White Spanish stucco exterior:


I LOVE Spanish-styled homes. They remind me of the ocean and of Balboa Park; they remind me of home.

Brett loves modern homes. I think a blend of Spanish and modern would look really amazing. 

I am so excited for my future house. I think about it all the time. 

But, what matters most is family. I will be blissfully happy wherever I am with Brett. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment