Monday, March 11, 2013

stuff to make me smile

This weekend we did fun things.

After three (yes, three) failed attempts to see Warm Bodies, we were finally able to see it. I swear every teenager, her dog, and her bunny went to see that movie. We saw it with our good friends Luke and Lindsay. Brett and I loved it, me especially, but I think the jury is still out with Luke and Lindsay.

After la pelicula, Brett and I made a trip to our friend Smith's to get some midnight snacks.


Brett recently got a beard card and it has been the best thing for him since he married me. 


Cheese rice cakes are my f.a.v.o.r.i.t.e. I have snakelike black holes as eyes in this picture. If you look into them, you'll become petrified. (Harry Potter allusion, all the way.)


Saturday, I edited a book the entire day. But, at noon I got a knock on my door. It was Robyn (my    visiting teacher) with an amazing bouquet of flowers! This totally brightened my day and made editing that darned book not quite so tedious.




Sunday we had church and then my grandma's 80th birthday celebration! She's lookin' good! We went around in a circle and shared memories we have of her. I loved it when she used to rub my arms and play with my hair every Christmas evening when the family was gathered. My grandma is the most loving person I know. I love her always.


No, I am not pregnant. My dress is poofy; deal with it. And sad news, my camera broke. So I've been resorting to my iPhone, which sometimes takes less than pristine pictures.






All in all, a great weekend. I woke up at 3:00 a.m. feeling pretty crappy, so I've been at home today trying to sleep off whatever is messing with my stomach. 

But tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment