Monday, March 18, 2013

st. patty's day

I completely forgot to wear green on St. Patrick's Day but I didn't let anyone pinch me because I'm Irish; therefore to pinch me would be the most egregious sin.


Brett and I went to our friend's apartment (Luke and Lindsay) to make some delectable Kneader's french toast knock-offs complete with the sugary syrup goodness. I couldn't even eat two whole pieces; the flavor was so intense.



Lindsay put some green food dye in the milk and that's about how sage-festive our meal got. So yummmmy.


Lindsay and I got a picture together after church. The day was beautiful. I'm ecstatic that the snow is gone and the sun is shining. I ate my lunch outside today. Can you say bliss?

Brett was sick with a cold/flu yesterday so we spent the rest of the day inside. I'm currently so very behind on my reading for one of my classes. I have to read fifteen young-adult novels by April 11 and I've read two. So yesterday was dedicated to reading reading reading. But hey, it's better than doing Calculus or something repulsive like that.

HAGM! (Have a great Monday)

1 comment: