Wednesday, March 6, 2013

pizzeria de candland


Brett and I had a pizza night last night. First time making homemade pizza crust; gluten-free I might add. We're getting all hipster up in here. It was full of Mexican cheese and barbecue chicken and ever so yummy. I love quiet evenings with my hubbie. It's a good break from all of the craziness of the week.









Classy picture from us as always.

Tomorrow I am competing in DanceSports! And I have to be there at the crisp hour of 7:30 a.m. with full hair and makeup pretending that I just wake up that way. NOT. One day I'll post a picture of my hair right when I get up. On a typical day, my bangs are sticking straight up and the back of my hair looks like it just survived Hurricane Katrina. Definitely supermodel status.

Have a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment