Tuesday, March 5, 2013

dad appreciation

I am the social media manager for a publishing company called Familius and I am loving it. This week is Father's Appreciation Week, where we are celebrating good fathers that make time for their children and wives. I had the pleasure of making these little designs for the campaign with stories from our readers about their fathers and husbands. 



I am grateful for my own dad. He has always been there for me. He honestly is the best father I could have ever asked for. He would take me out on daddy-daughter dates when I was growing up and still takes me out today. He loves me unconditionally and supports me without question. He is the kindest spirit and never says anything bad about anyone. He has an aura of peace of that calms me even in the hardest of times. I love you, Dad. 


Happy Tuesday!

P.S. My sister's wedding blog is up and it's adorable! http://garrettandbriana.blogspot.com/

P.P.S. As I was walking home from school today, a guy in the passenger seat of a white pick-up truck yelled at me, "I love your sexy boots!" Creepy? Perhaps.

1 comment: