Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day with Us

Valentine's Day was as low key as low key ever gets. Even more low key than when low key is sick with the flu. That's how low key it was!

I came home from class and found the apartment covered with Justin Bieber valentines on the walls complete with little notes on the back of each. Ha! I'm not one of those girls that drools over Justin Bieber. He's a little too short and scrawny for me, as you can probably tell by the 6'3" muscular man that I married. Therefore, it was ever so funny that Brett included the tiny-man-who-thinks-he's-cool-because-he-has-tattoos-and-pierced-ears into our Valentine's Day festivities. The notes on the back were very romantic and special, however.



I love that Brett vandalized the valentines.

We then made a lunch out of valentine cupcakes that dyed our teeth pink and took a three hour nap. Yes, a THREE hour g.l.o.r.i.o.u.s. nap. Then we ordered pizza and cuddled together. A relaxing evening with the love of my life.

Valentine's Day doesn't need to be over-the-top for it to be special. I had a great day with my babes. Hope you had a great day with yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment