Monday, February 25, 2013

fin de semana

This past weekend was oodles of fun. Brett and I spent Friday night in cuddling and watching Project Runway (my choice, obviously). Bri and her soon-to-be-hubby came in late on Friday and spent Saturday and part of Sunday with us. They got their engagements pictures done and they look so good!

We helped them register on Saturday and went out to our favorite cupcake place Provo has to offer: The Cocoa Bean.



On Saturday night we attempted to see Warm Bodies with our friends Luke and Lindsay but it was sold out (second weekend in a row!) so we ended up seeing Safe Haven much to Brett's dismay. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually.

Sunday we went to church and then had a giant and delectable Oscar's feast with lots of fun friends. Sadly, I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures now so we do not have any. And I am SO MAD that Les Miserables didn't win Best Picture! They got robbed!

This weekend was blissful and relaxing and I finally got over the sickness I dealt with last week.
Here's to a new week and new goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment