Monday, February 11, 2013

agape love

Check out the article I wrote for my internship with Familius publishing. It's called Agape Love. It's about how we should show our love to our special ones this Valentine's Day by serving instead of giving them materialistic gifts.

Go here to read it.

Valentine's Day is approaching. Brett and I are excited to celebrate our third Valentine's Day together (it would be our fourth, but I decided to spend Valentine's Day with my family in 2010 when Brett and I first started dating . . . whoops).


I like the pixilated look of this design. It was fun to add some personal touches to it and play around on InDesign and Illustrator; always my favorite distraction from homework. 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cool! How are you learning design illustrator!? I just got it because I want to learn but I dont know how or where to start! Are you in a class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a class for my minor. We learn design programs as part of our training. I use Adobe Illustrator--is that what you bought? It's really fun to use but it's a little confusing so it would be best for you to go to a free class if you can or read a manual or something like that. Good for you! Design is the best.

    ReplyDelete