Tuesday, January 29, 2013

weekend schmeekend

This weekend was a whirlwind of excitement.

But, first off, let's talk about hair. I got my hair did! I finally did it--I finally got straight across bangs. And I love them. They complete my personality. How did I live without my bangs? I must have had some sorry excuse for a life.

BEFORE

AFTER
 Please ignore my tired eyes. I didn't get much sleep the night before. Anywho, Clint the hair mastermind did a fantastic job.

We went wedding dress shopping for seester on Saturday and she looked amazing in everything she tried on of course. Here are a few shots of the runner-ups.


 Cancun sure did her right. Look at how tan she is!



 The ladies.

 Towards the end of the day I was getting a little bit loopy. Seeing that many sparkles in less than 24 hours can do that to a girl.

My cousin Chase had his homecoming on Sunday and we celebrated with too much dessert and some classic family pictures. Loving the look Garrett is giving Bri.

Today is Tuesday. Tuesday is the day I watch The Bachelor. I am ever so excited. I swore I wasn't going to watch it this season, but alas, I lied to myself. Oh well. We're all entitled to at least one guilty pleasure, right?

HAGD! (Have a great day)


No comments:

Post a Comment