Thursday, January 24, 2013

reunions

Brett and I have had a lot of reunions lately with lots of great people.


We went to my freshman year reunion with all the people from the dorms. It was crazy to see all these guys back from their missions and to talk to all the girls I spend endless nights talking with and doing immature things with until the wee hours of the morning. 


Brett's parents came to Utah to complete training for their mission. They just barely left for Argentina and we are very sad but very excited because we know that they'll do amazing things for the people both in Argentina and in Chile. 

 
 While they were here we went to amazing Kneaders, celebrated Mamacita's birthday, and went on a glorious, trip-of-all-trips, I'm-going-to-pass-out-because-this-is-so-unbelievably-awesome trip to Costco where we literally got food to last us for two months. Brett and I had a field day when we put all the food into our nearly empty refrigerator. Thank you for treating us!

 This does not happen!

My cousin Chase got back from his mission to Brazil! He definitely has a thick Portuguese accent and a crazy farmer's tan. We're so excited he's back so now we can play Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit again.


We met up with some friends at Pizzeria 712. Elliott flew up from Texas and it was great to see him.

My good friend Jenn is leaving to Japan next month to be a Disney princess at the Tokyo Disneyland. She'll be gone for a whole year! Naturally I had to have her over for dinner and take very awkward pictures with her.


Have such a great time Jenn! I'll miss our dance parties to Disney soundtracks and Pirates of the Caribbean.

My mom and sister are coming tomorrow so we can go wedding dress shopping for my sister's upcoming nuptials and I positively cannot wait. So many great reunions with the best people in the world.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment