Wednesday, January 9, 2013

a new year and last semester

This is my last semester of school. I am so excited to begin and then end this semester. On another hand, I realize that I haven't posted pictures on this blog since October. It is now January. Unacceptable is what I deem that. So, as of tomorrow when I bring my camera to school because I still don't have a computer of my own, I will post pictures on here. Yay! That is my New Years Resolution.

Here is what I made for the cover of my binder for the last semester of my undergraduate college career:


I can't believe I am graduating in April. BYU has been so good to me and I'm nervous to go out into the world and get a big girl job. 

Brett and I had a lovely three week vacation in the beautiful California, both Northern and Southern. I will go into the detes of that tomorrow. 

Have an amazing hump day!




1 comment:

  1. Yay to blogging resolutions! I'm so glad we got to see you guys and congrats again on one more semester!

    ReplyDelete