Tuesday, December 11, 2012

the true meaning of christmas

My mother-in-law sent me this video and I had to suppress tears several times while watching. Normally, I would just let the tears flow, but I'm in a computer lab and that would be intensely awkward if a just started bawling all up in here. This video reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas--Christ's birth and His life--and also reminds me that to view life with an eternal perspective. Finals week isn't the end of the world though it may seem like it, and I will get through it and have a wonderful Christmas with the ones I love.


Gosh, when they bring out the baby Jesus, that's when my throat gets a frog in it and my heart starts to go pitter-patter and my eyes start to water. Forget materialism, forget hatred, only love and Christ will get us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment