Tuesday, December 4, 2012

family newsletter

It has been forever and ever since I last blogged. I miss it dearly, but alas, I still have no computer of my own, thus no computer = no blogging. I love writing and I love blogging, but I have had to write so many other things this semester (including a 35 page manuscript and a 12 page paper and multiples of 4 page papers among other writing assignments) that blogging has fell to the bottom of the gigantic totem pole of priorities.

I will blog about Halloween and Thanksgiving and the happenings in between very soon. But, for now, I want to share the family newsletter that I created for my mom and dad to send out. I have been writing our annual family newsletters since I was in sixth grade, but this year I decided to design it too to make it pretty.

Here it is:


Hopefully you got to know more about the McCloskey familia de California by reading this.

Life has been a roller coaster ride (ignore the cliche) for quite a while. Brett got stitches and a supermassive black hole of a black eye over Thanksgiving, we are moving at the end of December, and   finals are raising their beastly heads again. Only one more semester after this. I can make it!

Have a superb day!



No comments:

Post a Comment