Tuesday, September 11, 2012

pictures of my splendid life

Here are pictures to follow with all the details I gave a few days ago about my fantastic life.

It took about 20 minutes and a reluctant helper to get these uploaded onto a Mac on BYU campus, so you better appreciate them.

 Hottie Brettie making a fruit salad after church in Tejas.

 We had dinner with Elliott before he went into isolation at Texas A&M medical school. Stephen is giving Elliott a big, fat wedgie in case you were wondering.

 Besties with testies. (yup, I just said that.)



Birthday dinner for me!


 I love them manicures with Mother-in-Law and Friend.

 World War II museum with the husband and in-laws.

The two pre-mission lovebirds reunited at last.

 The bride Laina and her new husband after cutting the cake. AWWWWW

 Us with the bride.

 Old roommates.

Old roommate with husband. We are all getting married now! I thought I was the exception!

Reflecting back, I could have taken 10092826393764 more pictures than I did. I'm usually the picture queen! I'll come back to it soon. Don't worry; I'm not lost forever.

Random Thing for the Day: Today I had a meeting at 7:00 am. It was ridiculous. So to compensate, I just took a nap in the library tucked into a comfy armchair in a hidden corner and it was blissful. Pretty sure my mouth was open the whole time. Embarrassing. O well, still totally worth it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment