Wednesday, May 16, 2012

my cool thai cousin

My lovely cousin, Jenna:



 is spending her summer in Thailand doing a humanitarian internship of sorts. She blogs about it, and I love reading about all of her adventures and her initial drags of culture shock. You should read what she has to say, because it is both eye-opening and entertaining. Her writing is very personable and clever and she shares some hilarious stories.

She is on my blog list on the right hand sidebar, so you should check her blog out and regularly read it. It's called Time for Thailand and it's the up close and personal view of a white Mormon girl's quest in strange yet wonderful Buddhaland. Try a taste.

Love you Jenna dearest! We miss you on your expeditions to foreign lands!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I feel so special that you dedicated a whole post to me! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete