Tuesday, March 20, 2012

tuesday thankful day

So, I'm starting something new on this blog of mine. Tuesday is thankful day, where I will list ten things I am grateful for in that week or day. This will help me realize how very much I have to be grateful for and hopefully will inspire you to see life in an attitude of gratitude.

Today I am grateful for:
1) The book Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
2) Black flowy skirts
3) My creative writing class and my vibrant, enthusiastic creative writing teacher
4) Brett's patience with me even when I throw tantrums about my makeup spilling on my skirt
5) My amazing family and knowing I will never be alone
6) Oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon
7) Happy, peaceful dreams that make you wake up  in a giggling, warm mood
8) The look of glorious snow on the majestic mountains
9) Sweet text messages from friends that remind me that I'm loved
10)  The grandness of being a woman

Have a day full of gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment