Sunday, March 11, 2012

mommy-in-law

Brett's mom was in town for the week. We had a grand time. She spoiled us like crazy and helped me around the house which was a joy.

We saw The Artist. Y'all have to see it. I was a little weirded out at first, but I got used to the black and white and silence and it was great.

We also went to Malawi's pizza where I had the pesto chicken pizza. O my lanta, it was sooooooooooooo good. I love food, especially pizza.

We also tried a quinoa-stuffed pepper recipe. You can get the recipe here.


Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We also went to the temple. We love to see the temple.

 Brett with his two favorite ladies.

Brett and mommy.

Twas a great week.

I woke up this morning incredibly sick with a headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, achy body, fever and all of that. I hope it doesn't last!

Anyway, Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment