Monday, January 16, 2012

qi

Saturday was so good for my qi.

I went to a yoga class at 24. 


Namaste.

And I got a Swedish massage at the massage therapy school with my friend Lindsey.


Relaxation is so nice. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I've been having such a great week.
Brett and I have been social and have been having a lot of fun. It's very needed because last semester and this past summer were the hardest 6 months of my life.


It's so nice to be married to a man that I love to be around. Not only are we in love, but we're best friends and we can just laugh together.

Today we have school off. Brett and I went to Mimi's Cafe this morning and walked around Barnes and Noble for a bit. We're going shot gun shooting later today with some friends which should be great but a little scary.

Happiness to my soul. My qi has been happy lately and it feels o so good. 

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment