Tuesday, January 24, 2012

movies i have to see before the oscars

I love the Oscars. I really really really do.


I just looked at the 2011 Academy Awards nominees.

I loved The Help and Midnight in Paris and Hugo, thus I'm excited they are nominated for best picture.

I kind of want Hugo to win.

And I strongly agree with nominating Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer and and Jessica Chastain for The Help. They did good.

You is smart, you is kind, you is important.


Anyway, I still need to see:
Moneyball
Warhorse
The Artist
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
The Iron Lady
Warrior

The other ones are rated R, and I choose not to watch movies with that rating. I will definitely see Girl With the Dragon Tattoo when it comes out edited.

I'm so excited to go see these movies before the grand Oscar day!

No comments:

Post a Comment