Sunday, January 29, 2012

let the good times roll

Yesterday Brett and I had a great great great day. It was just great.

Here's why:

We slept in till 9:30 and went to the gym at 10:00. I went to yoga and zumba and Brett worked his tall body out upstairs. Yoga was amazing. I'm seriously considering training to become a yoga instructor.

Next we stopped by DI and got ourselves some nice paintings for ten bucks each. We love them.


Brett and I love bright colors so these paintings are perfect and fill up a good amount of our blank walls. I love the modern look of the one above and the whimsical look of the giraffes in the Garden of Eden as Brett says.

Then we relaxed for a bit and ate asparagus with lemon and Parmesan cheese which is d.e..l.i.c.i.o.u.s. and watched some Jeopardy episodes. 

Then we went to the Provo temple and spent a lovely two hours or so there. 

Then we went lazor tagging with our friends Elliott, Megan, and Stephen and Annabel. And I got 2nd place out of like 20 people! I annihilated the other people! I usually stink at lazortag! I was so proud of myself and I'm sure everyone got really annoyed with my shouts of bewildered joy. Brett got 1st, so us Candlands conquered e'erbody.

Then the group came back and had dessert at our place and watched youtube videos. 

It was such a great day. I love days where I'm out and about being productive and having fun. I used to not be a big fan of Saturdays in wintry Utah because it was so cold and I didn't have a car. But, now they're my favorite day second to Sunday. Anyway, I hope you all had a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment