Friday, December 2, 2011

san diego san diego san diego

For the rest of our time in San Diego we:

Went to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. This place is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. We used to always go here during Christmastime and look at the wild animals and the Christmas lights.





On the Safari. My skin really is super white. yuck yuck yuck.

 
Giraffes!!!


 We saw a cheetah run! It was sooooooo fast! This picture was taken after the cheetah sprinted as the zookeeper feeds the cheetah. Cheetahs are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. They are definitely my new favorite animal.



Went to a luxury movie theater called Cinepolis with leather reclining love seats, gourmet menus, waiters, really high tech 3D glasses, and a very high definition screen. I've never been to one of these luxury theaters before and it was so nice. We saw Hugo. Loved it! Such a cute movie. Go see it!




After the movie, we ate at a new restaurant called Urban Plates. It was to die for!! If you're ever in Carmel Valley, hit up Urban Plates. So fresh and delicious.


 My scrumptious ahi tuna nicoise salad. yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum.

Brett's bbq chicken, mexican salad. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


We also went to la playa! iFue divertida!





It was such a gorgeous day that we had to take advantage of it by going to the beach.
There is something soothing about the beach/the ocean. I want to live by the ocean again when I'm older. Possibly even have a beach house!

We also had Nana and Poppop over for dinner and I saw my good friend from high school, Dana!


Dana, my little Jewish gem! It was great to see her. (this is a shout out to you Dana if you're reading this)


(these pictures taken about a year ago.)

So that was our grand Thanksgiving holiday! 

Hopefully this weekend Brett and I will get a Christmas tree! Christmas is a-comin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment