Saturday, December 17, 2011

christmas is here

finals are done and we can breathe a little.
time for Christmas!

it's next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

I want to make Christmas popcorn, go Christmas shopping, drink peppermint hot chocolate, watch The Polar Express and Elf and A Christmas Carol, relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax till I'm tired of relaxing, go ice skating, make gingerbread houses, sing Christmas hymns, make cookies for the policemen who have to work on Christmas Eve, read the Christmas nativity scene in the New Testament and all the other yuletide festivities we haven't been able to do thus far.

This semester has whooped my tushy. But it's over! Bring on Christmas and the New Year!


I thought I'd end with a list of my favorite Christmas songs just for fun:
1) O Come O Come Emmanuel
2) The Nutcracker. . . every song
3) Carol of the Bells
4) Do You Hear What I Hear?
5) It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
6) Joy to the World
7) Silent Night
8) O Holy Night
9) The Christmas Song (or Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
10) Angels We Have Heard on High



No comments:

Post a Comment