Thursday, December 29, 2011

christmas day

Christmas day was delightful. It was calm, peaceful, fun and serene. I loved that it fell on a Sunday so that we could go to church to listen and sing to all the beautiful Christmas songs and celebrate the reason for the season.

I thought that being away from my family on Christmas day would be incredibly hard. But, it really wasn't. I had an amazing time with the Candlands and I've become so much more comfortable with them. Of course I missed my parents and siblings and grandparents and cousins and such, but I loved spending Christmas with my new family. Especially Brett.

My favorite Christmas gifts:
a new camera (my other one was getting really old and I l.o.v.e. my new one)
Coach "Poppy" perfume (from Brett, my first time having big girl perfume, Poppy smells dellllicious)
a new makeup bag
and many more

Here are some photos of our Christmas:

 O Christmas tree O Christmas tree

all of the following pictures are with my new camera :D


 I got Brett a sexy new shirt

 Aunt Annie spent Christmas with us. She is a doll

 sister Ashley getting new makeup from MAC

 aren't I cute?

 Papa and Mama Candland 

 Brett got a camel back backpack and he loves it 

 Brett opening his new juicer!

 my Poppy perfume. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 Tara made us a quilt. It is g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

 Brett and me all ready for church

 Christmas china all in place for our festive Christmas dinner

 the roast beast is cooking. yum yum yum yum


Christmas is magical and happy and amazing. It was lovely to spend it with my new husband. Christmas day marked our six month anniversary. How sweet it is to have a loving husband, wonderful new family, people who genuinely love and care about me, and a Savior that was born into the world. I am so grateful for my life and for everything I have. This is the time to be merry, thankful and charitable. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment