Monday, November 7, 2011

migraines stink

Remember when I said I was miserably sick a few weeks ago?
Welp, I went to the ER because of it.
 (I stole some pictures from Brett's iphone)


it was the first time since when I was a baby that I've had an IV in me! I was excited!

out of it.....


Turns out that I had a week long migraine that was making my tongue go numb and my hands and arms tingle and my stomach nauseous and my breath inconstant and my neck ache and my head dizzy and in so much throbbing pain that I couldn't even function. 
It was a.w.f.u.l.
So the doctor gave me a CT scan (it was so cool!) and then gave me some meds via the IV that made me feel all warm and fuzzy and sleeeeeepy.

And yesterday, I got another migraine. Whoopie!
So right now I'm home in bed trying to sleep it off.
Hopefully this one won't last for another week....

No comments:

Post a Comment