Thursday, November 17, 2011

lately

First off, sorry I've been a crappy blogger lately.

Second, Brett and I have had a lot of fun recently, especially on the weekends.


A few weekends ago, Brett and I went to Zupa's with our friends Brian and Jennica and had a bunch of people over (finally!) and then went to the yummy Crepe place on State Street with all those great people.


We then had an Italian house-warming dinner and game night with our friends Scott and Lindsey.


I made my mom's delicious focaccia sandwiches with grilled pepper, garlic chicken, turkey bacon, provolone, and bruschetta.


This past weekend Bri came to visit (again) and stayed with us.


On Friday night, the fantastic four :) (Bri, Rachel, Jenna and me) went to  
H & M's grand opening party.


I finally got a cute white long-sleeved collared shirt to wear to church and other nice places.


Saturday, Bri and Rachel and I went to the Cocoa Bean for nummy nummy cucpakes!

I got the Phat Monkey flavor and it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.


Later that day, Brett and I went to the Pinnacle Security party up in Salt Lake and then went to good ol' Olive Garden with some friends.


On Sunday, we went to the McCloskeys for a family dinner and had scrumptious vegetable soup and enjoyed the company of my awesome family.


 Aunt Lyn and Uncle Luis. 

their adorable daughter Mia.


Brett and I also relaxed at home



AND I got a digital piano! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My mom gave it to me for an early Christmas present. It fits perfectly in our study and has a place for headphones so I don't bug our neighbors. Gah, I love it!

I can't wait to learn the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack songs and some more Chopin and the Requiem for a Dream song.


So that's what the Candlands have been up to.

 Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment