Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my life is like this


Trying to get our apartment together, actually get furniture, take 17 credits and work can be a bit overwhelming.
Brett and I slept on the floor of our apartment living room for three nights and did not have electricity, hot water, or internet....or food really.
O the joy of being newlyweds.
This will be such a funny story to tell our kids.  Humble beginnings.
There's a lot to catch up on, and I'll do it as soon as I find my camera cord that uploads pictures.
All is well, just trying to get our lives in order.
xoxo, the Candylands

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture and I know that feeling!! I remember sleeping on the floor of our utah apartment during the move in, and then the move out! Good luck, it'll come together before you know it!

    ReplyDelete