Thursday, August 25, 2011

sister all grown up

For those of you who don't know, I have a younger sister, Briana (well I actually have two younger sisters but the other one is 5 years old).  She is 18 and she is my best friend.



She is just about to begin her freshman year at BYU-Idaho and I'm so stoked for her!
Freshman year is the most care-free and amazingly fun college year and I know she's going to have a blast, especially because she's so outgoing.

Bri started working at a beauty boutique 3 years ago and since has learned everything about make up, beauty products and fashion.  I mean just look at her!  The girl obviously knows her stuff.

She wants to pursue a career in fashion consulting and wishes to be a makeup artist on the side.  She did my makeup for my wedding and I must say that she did a fabulous job!


Ok, I know this isn't the best picture to display her makeup excellence, but it's the most up-close one I could find.  See how she highlighted my face in the most perfect areas?

So, basically my lil' sis is awesome.  And she just started her own blog!
It's all about beauty tips and fashion advice and it's incredible!
It's called The Little Black Dresss (three s's).


I love my sister!!








1 comment:

  1. Your sister is darling and so are you! My baby sister just left for college and it was sooooo sad for me so I know how you feel! I'm excited to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete