Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i'm so happy i could cry

Remember that post a couple weeks ago where I whined about how anxious and scared I was because we hadn't found an apartment yet for the fall?
Welp, we found one!
And it's perfect!

900 square feet, two bedrooms, washer and dryer in unit AND dishwasher...what more can you ask for??
We both feel so blessed to have found such a place and actually be the ones chosen to live in it!
 It proved to be very difficult trying to find a place when we're not actually living in Provo and thus are unable to go see what the different places looks like. 
I would highly un-recommend it.
Thankfully, I have amazing extended family members who took pictures of apartments for us.

The relief I feel right now is exquisite.  
Even though this was such a trivial predicament compared to all that's going on in the world, I know that God heard Brett's and my prayers and answered them. 
I'm grateful that He listens to me and my husband and cares about us.

Here's a picture of our new place:


It'll look a bit more homey when we furnish it :)

Happy, Happy Tuesday! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment