Saturday, August 6, 2011

dream job

Lately I've been wondering what my dream profession would be (apart from being a mom that is).
I love to write, I love to experience new things, I love to travel, I love to spend time with family, I love to use what I have of creativity.
What job encompasses all of these??

Travel Journalism!!!!!!!!

How incredibly awesome would it be to go to exotic places and get pampered at high-end resorts for free in the name of travel journalism.
I could alternate taking a few family members and friends every trip and spoil them rotten.
We could go see the Eiffel Tower, and the Great Wall, and the Pyramids, and Thai temples and the natural hot springs in Iceland and the Parthenon and the Maori war dances, and Golgotha, and the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio and the Berlin Wall and the Sydney Opera House and St. Basil's Cathedral, and the Amazon River, and the Sahara Desert, and Big Ben and the Andes Mountains and the beautiful scenery of Bali among many, many other places.

The place that I want to travel to the most is New Zealand.  I've wanted to go to New Zealand for such a long time because I am in l.o.v.e. with the Maori culture.  

I mean, look at how awesome they are!



I've deeply loved them since I was 14. 

What is your favorite culture?  Where do you want to go the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment