Tuesday, July 26, 2011

shelter me provo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Brett and I do not have an apartment picked out for this fall in Provo and I am fahareaking out!!
We have less than a month till we move back!
We've been bookmarking places on craigslist that seem enticing, and I just saw that nearly all of them have already been sold.
EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!
We have to live somewhere!!
o my goodness, o my goodness, o my goodness, o my goodness.
Thankfully, my amazing uncle is looking at an apartment for us today.
It's hard because we don't know what any of the apartments look like in real life, and the pictures always make them look prettier.
Gah!

On second thought, I guess we could live in one of the many abandoned rooms of the HFAQ.
I'd doubt if anyone would notice for at least 6 months.
Anyway, that officially ends my cyberspace freak out.

My fantabulous uncle that is scoping out apartments for us today.

I have never been more grateful for a roof over my head.  Let's hope we find one in Provo!

No comments:

Post a Comment