Tuesday, July 19, 2011

randoms

For those of you who like to read and who especially like Jodi Picoult (author of My Sister's Keeper), I recently read a book by her called Second Glance and it was quite intriguing.  It's a story that mixes ghosts with eugenics and it's a really fun read.  A little eerie at times.  But, if you're looking for an interesting summer read, I would definitely recommend this book:


by the extraordinary Jodi Picoult

Another random tangent, it is so so hot in Minnesota!  I don't understand how a place that can get to -30 degrees can also get to 110?? 
Here is a picture of Brett and I in our Sunday best on a very very hot Sunday (we immediately ran inside after this picture to attempt to cool off)


Happy Tuesday! 
xoxo, the Candlands

No comments:

Post a Comment