Monday, July 25, 2011

i think to myself... what a wonderful world

Recently I have been the biggest hermit/recluse ever.
I haven't been going out knocking with Brett as much anymore which means I spend my days inside.  
All day.
But, not today!

This morning, Brett and I went for a much needed workout at the apartment complex gym.
O how I have missed exercising. It's one of the best things on the planet.
Brett and I made a pact to exercise every morning this summer from now on.
Great and inspired plan I think.
No more couch potato Victoria.

Here we are happy and breaking a sweat:


 I love my red-headed wonderman!

After the g.l.o.r.i.o.u.s. workout we went for a stroll along the gorgeous lake right by our apartment, Parkers Lake.
Minnesota has such beautiful greenery and the nicest lakes.




I love summer. And I love this world. It's such a beautiful one. And I love Brett. And exercising.
Basically, I'm just happy right now.
Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment