Saturday, July 23, 2011

es my birfday

Yesterday was my birthday...and we celebrated it homebody style.
I turned 20, so now I can actually tell people that I'm 20 without slightly bending the truth.
Yes, I know I was a young bride.

Brett got to take a day off work to be with me which was absolutely blissful.
I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with the man I'm head over heels for.
In the morning he made me an amazing breakfast:



and gave me a massage. We spent the day together in our pjs laughing, eating, and watching movies.
I saw Ocean's 11 for the first time yesterday and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.




My present from Brett: scriptures with my new name engraved on the front, Victoria Kerin Candland.

Since we don't have a car, it's rather hard to go places.  But, we will further celebrate at a nice restaurant once we get the chance.  Yay birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday!! Such cute photos, you two are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete